- In the whole hotel and in the restaurant Buss'l & more the distance rule of 1 meter applies
- Our employees disinfect every room before release and all safety precautions are observed for your safety;
- Tables and surfaces are disinfected several times a day and various disinfectant dispensers are available for guests;
- Bed linen and towels are washed at 90 degrees Celsius as always;
- Our rented linen is subject to the validity of the qualityaustria certificate and thus confirms the systematic implementation of the requirements of ÖNORM EN 14065:2016
- The wellness area is accessible as usual, as well as the tea corner with juices, the showers and the saunas.
- Both pools are active and heated, and both sunbathing lawns and garden offer enough space for privacy
- in the SPA we massage and pamper, of course with mouthguard and laser fever measurement of the SPA guests before the application
- The breakfast buffet is available to all hotel guests, at the self-service we ask guests to wear a mouthguard, to disinfect their hands and at the table the mouthguard falls off again. The rule of 1 meter distance applies here as well.
- We all wear protective masks / visors where necessary, but the usual warmth and a smile remains.
- Guests who already know our house know that we are a small hotel, but we have a very spacious facility where safety and minimum distance is always guaranteed.
So that your travel planning is as carefree as possible and the joy of your holiday planning is awakened;
Changed cancellation conditions: due to Covid 19
Up to 14 days before arrival our guests can cancel free of charge, only the deposit will be retained.
Cancellations which are not related to Covid 19.
Here our general cancellation conditions apply:
- A deposit must be paid at the time of booking, by credit card or bank transfer, which will be retained in full in case of cancellation;
- In case of non-reservation, cancellation, late arrival or early departure, the booked room will be charged for 1-3 days.
Let us together make a safe and successful RESTART!
We are looking forward to you!
Family Schiefer and the whole Mair am Ort living team